Suspended Ceiling Fire Barrier
Lamatherm SC Suspended Ceiling Void Fire Barrier is a double sided Class 0 foil faced mineral fibre lamella and provides a fire rated acoustic seal for use within ceiling voids up to 1150mm.
With simple fixing brackets the system can be permanently secured within the ceiling void to act as a fire or acoustic barrier.
They can be provided cut to suit the ceiling void size in strips or in sheet form.
The rebated joints significantly enhance acoustic performance and practical alignment.
The system offers the practical benefit of being able to fix from one side only, with no additional sealants required.
- Easy to install with no requirement for fixing sub-frame
- Fire rating options up to 1 hour
- Significantly reducing cross talk
- Options to seal voids up to 1150mm high
- Integral foil smoke barrier